Wednesday 13 March 2013


I talked to Brandon tonight about how I am feeling a little bit anxious about how slow the process is going. He reminded me of Moses.

All the israelites were suppose to do was be obedient and live in faith each day. They were in the wilderness for 40 years before they reached the promise land. Not because their journey took that long, but because they were not focused on the Lord and all he had told them. Instead they disobeyed What God had asked of them, and began to do things their own way. Which intern God allowed them to wait upon his promise.

I have to learn to be patient and remember that God's timing is perfect. It's not about my time line its about his.

Patience is not something I am very good at. So I am going to try. I keep reminding myself that once this begins, it will never just be the 4 of us again. So I am going to to take this time, however short or long it maybe, to enjoy my sweet family as it is right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment