Monday 22 April 2013


I got a phone call this morning from CAS. We transferred our home study over to the adoption home with the intention to foster while we wait. My daughter keeps telling everyone she is going to have a baby sister. She wants to name her Elysia Gracie. I have no idea where she got that name from, but she names everything that... Her dolls, her teddies, her future cat and her future sister :) I informed her that her sister, if it ends up being a sister might already have a name. N Has two single beds in her room now, and is always commenting on 'her sisters bed'.

Brandon and I agreed that adoption siblings would be amazing. We prefer to adopt under the age of 5, but ultimately we are open to whatever God has planned. We are constantly praying for our future children, and for those we may foster. Praying for protection over them and a blessing.

It's been awhile since I wrote last because the process is a bit lengthy and all we could do is wait. We still do not have a date for our home study just yet, but I keep trying to remind myself that God's timing is perfect and maybe the children we are ment to bring into our home are not ready come to our just yet.

I have not yet applied to volunteer for the organization I had mentioned a few posts ago, I passed the building yesterday though, and again today, and felt like maybe I should finish filling out my information form and finally hand it in...

No comments:

Post a Comment