Saturday 29 June 2013


I have not posted any blogs lately, because honestly the process is moving very slowly. After contacting CAS it is expected that our home study should begin in Sept and take any where from two to three months to complete.

We are continuing to pray about this process and for the child or children Lord willing will be placed in our family. Through starting this blog, I felt it important to document the process and the rawness our family feels throughout. I am realizing it is not only about the outcome, but about the entire process. We should look at the amazing things God is doing in our lives and throughout this process. Maybe see the things we are learning about ourselves and the things maybe we need to change within us.

I am having to learn patience. Not a vertue of mine... Unfortunately. I am slowly learning how to give things over to God and learning that things don't happen on my schedule. God's timing is perfect. Sounds easy enough, but not always easy to process in the moment.

I am learning to live in the moment. My children are growing up so fast, and I find the days are just flying by! I need to take every opportunity I have to spend quality time with my family and not always charge full speed ahead.

I am learning that even the little things count and a smile can go along way. Take the time to smile at someone or do something nice for someone and you have no idea how it can effect them.

But most of all, I am learning to full rely on my Heavenly Father, for its then that things seem to come together, and all the above are much easier to do. God's will, will be done in each situation and sometimes when I don't understand why things are not going the way I feel they should I will wait. And I will pray and ultimately I will trust.

So in ending this post, may I just say that although things are not moving as quickly as I would want. I am content and I am going to try to enjoy every moment knowing life is short and what a blessing it truly is.

No comments:

Post a Comment